Monday, April 2, 2018

Update & Final Ideas (CCR)

Hey guys!

I have already started my CCR and I’m planning to work mostly on iMovie.
 I will answer the project’s required questions, along with some creative ones of my own. After I finish deciding sound, which I will work on today, I will get together with my friend to record on Wednesday.

The radio stations name is going to be “eco-cast”. I chose this name because it’s an environmental station. I decided to make one up because I haven’t been able to hear back from any actual radio stations, so I had to get creative.

The CCR will be about or less than 5 minutes. I will also casually throw in some fun facts like I do on my blog and will try to make myself more appealing to the listeners. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and break! 






No comments:

Post a Comment