Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Magazine: Final Changes & Pictures!

Hi everyone!

Now that I am back in school, and have an approaching deadline, I will be putting in much time and effort on this project.

I took many pictures in New York City. I went to Times Square and shot many there. I will attach some below and put 2-3 on my magazine.



Even though the weather was not helping me because it was pouring, I successfully edited the pictures on my phone and they came out fantastic and lively with many colors. I used apps such as “ColorStory” and “PicsArt” which are free on the App Store.


Here are even more pictures I took in the city! So beautiful! I got the chance to go on the "One World Trade Center" building located on the Lower-West side of the city. The views were CLEARLY amazing.

I decided to take these pictures for my project because I want to compare environments: cities vs nature, or something of that sort (which i have already mentioned in one of my last postings). Not necessarily with a negative connotation, but rather just stating their differences and impacts on our planet.

Luckily, I started my work early. All I have to do is attach these pictures to my magazine and it done and ready to publish on my blog.

I am so excited for the final products...

Thank you all for keeping up with my blog!
Have an amazing week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment