Saturday, March 31, 2018

Magazine update and CCR plans!

Good Morning everyone!

Hope everyone has had an amazing week.
After 9 days in DC and NYC I miss my warm, Florida life. I've been freezing all week with an average of 35-40° F!

Anyways, let me fill you in on my project.
This week i have gotten about a thousand pictures! I cannot wait to look over and share them with you guys.
I will be using them for my project. My magazine will contain many of these pictures in the table of contents, and throughout the two-page spreads.

I think most of what I primarily came up with, has been able to go through. Which I am so grateful for because I was really convinced this was the best plan. My magazine had some changes in pictures and layouts but my overall idea stuck, so that is amazing.

On the other hand, there is also my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR). A CCR is a reflection on the work I have completed.
I have chosen to do my reflection as a voice recording. I will be using a voice recorder on my phone and various apps such as "Voice Changer- Celebrity Emoji", "Voice Changer +" and "Voice Changer, Sound Recorder and Player".

Not to mention my laptop. I will be using the normal iMovie and voice memos apps on my laptop to make my CCR unbelievable!!





It won't just be a voice recording, with these apps, i will be able to make it seem like a radio broadcast. I will be on a radio station (I haven't come up with the name yet) as if I was getting interviewed and questioned on my blog and other accomplishments. I am so excited for this part. I will ask around; my friends and parents to see who is going to have the patience to help me out with this, and interview me.

I hope you all like my ideas. Thank you all for the support and e-mails.

Like I always say, any questions or concerns on my posts and/or ideas, feel free to contact me via e-mail or comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment