Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Starting my Mag!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to keep you all updated on my magazine.
After looking endlessly online for websites to create my magazine, I have decided to use a website called "Flipsnack.com" for my creation. It is simple, yet has a variety of options to design my magazine in my own taste, and not to mention, it's FREE!

I obviously began by doing my cover page, and I am proud to say it is officially finished! I used the picture of my friend Nicole as the main subject and placed her directly in the middle of the cover. I also used famous quotes and magazine topics as cover lines. My masthead is my magazine title "ECO-MAGAZINE", and I placed the dateline right below it.
I chose this name because I believe it is straightforward on what the topic of my magazine is: the environment and ways to help it.
Other than informative, my magazine is also colorful!

I also used different lively colors that represent the Earth.

Blue: Tranquility, Peace, Confidence and Royalty.
Green: Freshness, Youth, Growth, and Optimism.
White: Pureness, Cleanliness, and Perfection.
Pink: Passion, Sweetness, Tenderness, and Intimacy.
Yellow: Courage, Illumination, and Cheerfulness.

I am beyond excited to continue this journey. Thank you all for feedback and tips along the way. Most importantly, thank you to all the people who have felt inspired to be a CHANGE! If you haven't, start now. It's never "too late". The future is yours.










No comments:

Post a Comment