Saturday, March 17, 2018

Good morning  everyone!

I hope you all had a great week. Mine felt so long! I guess I'm just excited for spring break..

Anyways, this weekend I am planning to go out and take more pictures for my magazine! I will be returning to Tree Tops Park to take more nature shots. Hopefully, the weather is nice like it was last week so the photos come out as great. I am also planning on going thrift shopping! I have never been before, but I have heard many positive feedback about it, including: cheap clothes, and good for the environment. What could get better than that? So, when I go, I'll take a bunch of pictures to put on my blog and magazine.

I will also be taking pictures of organic produce, recycling hacks, and other things that I will talk about in my magazine. (which I don't want to spoil for you, so I'll stop there.)

An obstacle that has been very hard for me to overcome is time. I am a full-time student, part-time worker, night-time homeworker and a professional nap taker! Fitting a great amount of time into my magazine has been hard for me but not impossible!

 I believe I update you guys so much and try to constantly keep you all involved. Because I have spent a great amount of time working on this, my ideas have been amazing!


There have been many changes from my initial idea of my magazine and blog. Such as: theme, color scheme, cover page, and even magazine topics!
Everything has been working out for the better though and I am certain you will be more that satisfied with the process and final results.

Have a great weekend! Will keep you guys updated and post pictures soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment