Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Update

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to fill you in.

Last week I met up with a group of students in my class who are doing similar projects to mine. I am truly impressed with everyone’s ideas and progress so far. We were able to give each other tips and comments on how to improve our work.
After spending 1 hour and 15 minutes together, we were able to share our ideas and each person took the other’s advice.. which is awesome!
I love interacting with others and helping each other get on a better track.
I was advised to make a couple changes with my fonts and color. Luckily my content seemed to be good and they were as happy with it as I am.

On the other hand, this weekend I took many pictures for my project. I went to a grocery store by my house called ‘Publix’ to take some pictures of the fresh produce and I also went to the thrift store ‘Goodwill’. With the managers permission, I was able to take multiple pictures of the shop and the clothing.


An obstacle I faced this weekend was the change in schedule of my friends. Plans changed because I had to go to work when they were available. I fixed the problem though because my mom was willing to go and help me out with whatever I needed.

Even though it wasn’t my initial idea, everything worked out perfectly.

I am going out of town on Friday for spring break. I will be in DC, NYC, and Pennsylvania. I will take as many pictures as I can and will post on my blog! Sadly, I don’t know for sire though because it is very cold and ‘dull’ at the moment over there. Therefore, I’m not sure if I should put that on my magazine, but I’ll consider it.

I hope you all have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment