Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Behind the Scenes

Well, as you all figured, my pictures came out unbelievable!
Even though you are yet to see them, I know you know I'm honest.

All these pictures took a lot of work and effort. My friends and I had an amazing time shooting and I would love to share with you the process. We had lots of fun and had the wonderful opportunity of meeting new people. Below I will attach pictures of some 'behind the scenes' action so you can get a glimpse of what's to come.

Long Shot

I decided to take a long shot of this beautiful tree. 
The vibrant colors and unique shapes are sure to captivate any hiker's eye.
 I took this picture because I want to show the fascinating ways nature thrives!
 Using a long shot, you will be able to see the whole tree and specific details it carries that makes it exclusive. 

Close-Up

This close up shot is of my friend Nicole. 
I might be using one of these cheerful pictures as the cover image for my magazine. 
I decided to take this photo because it shows joy and peace. Because the camera is close to her, the reader is able to 'feel' the felicity that she felt.
 I want people to feel this when they read my magazine and show them how to feel the same wonders toward their natural environment. 

It took us a little over 3 hours to take all of our pictures. The weather was delightful since it wasn't the usual hot, humid, Florida weather, but rather breezy and slightly cloudy. Due to this, we were able to get many shots with perfect lighting. 

On the other hand, I've had a couple questions regarding my post on Sunday. I want to clarify that I asked all the people I took pictures of permission to photograph them. 
Like I always say, any questions or comments please feel free to contact me through email or comment below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment