Saturday, March 24, 2018

Spring break post

31,000 ft

Hey everyone!  Check out this great shot of the sky I got on the plane. I am so happy to say we made it! I am currently blogging from DC!

I am staying with my best friend and she has promised to take pictures with me throughout the week. Sadly, I am not planning to post any pictures until after I get back, but I promise, they will be great!

After researching my topics in a 2.5 hour flight I have chosen pollution!
I chose this because there are MANY things to talk about with this topic. Not only that, but there’s also MANY solutions to this. I want to mention pollution on a global scale and how everyone Can make a difference if we work together. I also chose this topic because it brings the world together. I like when people cooperate and help each other live peacefully.

I have many great pictures but I may consider taking some more so that I have options to choose from.

I hope you all are satisfied with this amazing topic because not only am I satisfied but RELIEVED that I finally have some more information for you guys! Which I love giving and telling you about.

Here are some links that I am going to refer to for further information. 



No comments:

Post a Comment