Thursday, March 22, 2018

Magazine changes

Happy Friday everyone!
Finally, spring break has officially started!!

I have been working very hard on my magazine and I want to tell you all about it!
have decided to make my magazine about  70 pages.
I’ve had my cover finished for about a week and a half now and I am finishing up my table of conents. These content pages are informative and pretty easy to follow.
 On the first page (left side) I am including page numbers, headings, and subheadings. I am doing this so that the reader doesn’t have flip through the whole magazine to find a topic they find interesting. My second page ( right side) has pictures. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to put 5 pictures in one page, but I will figure it out. This page will also include page numbers so that the reader can see a ‘preview’ of the article. I am going to attach a drawn layout below so that you guys get an even better idea on what I’m talking about.




And then there’s my two page spread.....
Honestly, I have NO CLUE what I want to do my first two page spread on. I know the layout and have a couple ideas that I have mentioned earlier in my blog, but I haven’t chosen yet which one will be the best fit. I am planning to keep doing my research on that so that the magazine gives the best information possible.
My second two page spread will probably just be a picture with a famous quote or something of the sort.
I want to let you guys know that these two spreads will not have anything to do with each other. Meaning that they will be based on different articles. You guys will be able to notice which articles they are based on once I number the pages. Once that’s done, you can check in the table of contents or simply by the title.

I will update you on any changes! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment