Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Spring Break Post (2)

Hey everyone!
These past few days have been great!

I am beyond relieved that I have chosen the topic for my two page spread. I have taken many amazing pictures so far, and have finally finished my two-page table of contents. Since it includes so many pictures, it took me a while. Due to the great amount of amazing shots I got, I might change the layout of my first two-page spread. It depends which pictures convince me the most. I have my rough draft for my article ready to be typed. I am waiting to choose which pictures I want to put in order to do this.

One thing I do know for sure is that my magazine's topic is still pollution. I will also be mentioning all the effects that come along with it. I cited some sources I have and will continue to use on my last post.

I am planning to go to NYC in these days. When I'm there, I will take some pictures of the city. I will use these pictures for my second two page spread. I will place a picture of the city on the right page and a nature picture on the left. Here is how I want it to look like. (these are obviously not my pictures, I found these on google.)


 CITIES VS NATURE


 These pictures will lead to another article, which sadly, I won't be posting on my blog. All the pictures I will be using will be original, for it is a requirement for this project. (I promise you will still be AMAZED by them.)

On the other hand, it is day 4 in DC and I am freezing! It is currently 38° F! I'm missing the warm, 90° F Florida weather!!! There are patches of snow everywhere and we are in winter warning. (Even though it's spring...?) 

Anyways, I hope everyone else is enjoying their spring break (or jobs lol) 

Continue to have a great week. I will be posting soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment