Thursday, March 8, 2018

Location/ Planning cont.

I'm back with great news!

Before I tell you guys anything  I want to let you guys know that my comments and email are open to EVERYONE! i have already gotten questions and concerns which i have happily answered. Feel free to hit send anytime for any regards.

On the other hand, my friends and I have figured out where we are going to take amazing pictures for my blog and magazine! 
We are going to be shooting pictures in a local public park. Tree Tops Park has much recognition in Broward County for being very green since it is highly conserved. There are many animals, trees, plains, trails and hills. There is always going to be people there because of how beautiful the landscapes are. We will begin this weekend and meet at the park around 12pm that way we get the best natural lighting possible.
I have gone there a couple of times to bike and hike on the trails. I am so excited to continue this journey.

Here is a link for further information of the park.

http://www.broward.org/Parks/TreeTopsPark/Pages/Default.aspx

I will also attach an image of the park map. We will spend most of our time by Picnic Areas and the Butterfly Garden





No comments:

Post a Comment