Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Planning

Hey guys! Glad to be back!
I just wanted to update you all on my project. My friends and I have already gotten together to plan everything, and let me tell you: we’re beyond excited! We’re looking forward to this unique experience, and I’m proud that you guys will also be part of it.

I’m going to fill you in on what we had in mind.
Since My genre is environmental journalism I thought “why not make my project on current environmental issues, their solutions and how everyone can make an impact.” After this sparked in my mind, my excitement rose 100%. Something I feel passionate about should be my topic so that i can inform you all as much as possible.

My 3 friends will help me set every thing up properly in order to take perfect pictures. Our schedules aren’t completely planned yet since we all work part-time and have tons of homework, but luckily we are all on the same page in terms of the overall vision of my project. Which is an Eco-friendly magazine (made with recycled paper) which informs readers on how to live green! I will let you know as soon as this changes, so that you know when we are shooting. Fortunately, so far, everything has worked out as planned. Along the way, there will be obstacles but I will be able to work through them in order to successfully run this blog and complete this project.

Below I will attach some images on the pictures and shots I am planning to take. If there’s a positive comment or opinion you have, feel free to email me or comment on my post so that I can review it.

                     1                                       2                                      3

Before I go, I'm going to explain these shots, so if you're interested, keep reading... 

Shot 1: This picture shows 4 bins. 3 recycling bins and one general garbage bin. All four will be placed on the grass somewhere in a park. I have chosen this because it shows people where to place their garbage and waste. 

Shot 2: This picture will also take place in a park or somewhere with plenty of grass and trees. The people will be placed in the center, holding hands as a sign of making peace with each other and nature. 

Shot 3: This picture is a close up of green leaves, and the sun shining in the background. I chose this picture because with a close up, the audience is able to see details; something the other pictures don't show. 

(I just wanted to point out that I drew these pictures in 100% recycled paper!!)
I hope you guys will leave my blog today feeling a bit more informed on my plans. I will keep on updating you all in any changes. Sadly, I believe most things never go as planned, so there will probably be changes in the final product of this project. Regardless, everything I do will be for the better of this blog and for you guys: my readers. 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment