Friday, March 9, 2018

Outline


Good afternoon!

Everything is going amazing with the project so far. My friends and I are ready to begin shooting pictures tomorrow. Since we have that planned, out and I have already thoroughly explained my ideas  , I want to fill you in on what else I have planned for my magazine. I will take about 4-6 pictures exclusively for my magazine and will post all the other ones on my blog. Even though my magazine is about 70-90 pages, I will only show a preview of the cover page, table of content and TWO two-page layouts. Let me explain what each will contain. 

Cover page: Masthead, picture, dateline, main cover line and coverlines. (I am stil debating whether to have a model on this page, because I want the whole magazine to focus on the environment. I may use an animal instead. I'll keep you all updated on that.)

Table of Contents: (pages 1 & 2) Page numbers, 1-3 images, and story titles. (I am also thinking about putting a famous quote on either of these pages) 

Two-Page Spread (1): Image, story, title, and explanation. 
(I am so excited to make this one! I will be writing about a topic that I strongly believe in. Topics include: recycling, pollution, veganism) 

Two-Page Spread (2): Image 
(This is where I will put my best image, so good it deserves TWO pages!)

If you want a visual representation of my idea look at the image below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment