Sunday, March 11, 2018

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I went with my friends to take pictures and it went awesome! I will post some ‘behind the scenes’ pictures so you all can laugh a little.

Due to my excitement, the pictures didn’t come out exactly as I thought they would. They came out better than I planned! I tried doing something similar to what I drew out in my last posts but, it didn’t work out. I hope you are pleased with what i got instead.

The lighting was another factor that affected my choice of pictures. Because I am using natural sunlight for all my pictures, I need to be cautious and thoughtful whenever I’m shooting.
Overall though, the lighting and weather was great. Since spring just started, my pictures came out unbelievable.

Even though it didn't go as planned, everything worked out perfectly. We ended up going to Tree Tops Park. Coincidentally, we went to the park on 'Water Matters' day, and the park was holding an event with various kiosks to promote ways to conserve our water! Lots of people participated! and the best part is: I got pictures of that too. Which i cannot wait to show you!

      



No comments:

Post a Comment