Friday, March 2, 2018

Genre

Good Afternoon guys! I am feeling ecstatic today!

In order to successfully run this blog, I will be using a Mac laptop to conduct all my research, design my blog and magazine, plan my ideas, and keep you all informed during the week. Like i said before, i want to use vibrant colors to enhance a lively, Earth, feeling. Green is the main color you will see, because it is a calm, peaceful color. It is also the color of life: trees, plants, grass and flowers that live amongst us in our beautiful planet.

I am still figuring out how i am going to take pictures, but my plan is to receive help from a couple friends who have professional cameras. If that doesn't work out, I will be using my iPhone which has also good camera quality at 12.3 megapixels.

On the other hand, its official, my genre is absolutely Environmental Journalism. I was stuck between this and Science Informative, but deep down, I felt like this would be more interesting for us both. If you don't know what that is, keep reading! 

What is Environmental Journalism:
EJ is essentially "is the collection, verification, production, distribution" and exposure of news, trends, and people related to the natural environment which humans utilize and interact with. The main purpose of it is to engage people with issues related to the environment. While one is reading this genre, one must keep in mind history, politics and current events. Issues such as pollution, recycling, and waste may come up. If you are concerned for the planet's well-being and yours, I hope you find this topic desiring. 

I promise to keep you guys updated as much as possible. As a Highschool Senior I have many important events coming up, but I promise to post eco-friendly alternatives to everyday things as soon as I can. 

Hope you all have a an amazing rest of the day, and that you come visit my blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment